Discover your future career choices, learn more about our profession and enhance your employability skills as part of a unique one-week work experience programme.
- During the week you’ll take part in:
- Introductory virtual workshops in accounting and sessions on the different types of career opportunities available within our industry – including networking with Mazars employees
- An interactive group case study to work on together throughout the week
- Work shadowing across several departments providing the opportunity to gain an understanding of the different areas of our business (we are aiming to run these sessions in the local offices, depending upon restrictions)
- Interactive virtual employability sessions including application, interview, and presentation skills training
- The opportunity to fast track onto an assessment for one of our school leaver roles for 2022 or 2023 depending on your year group.
Our Future Choices: Access Accountancy programme is open to Year 12 and 13 students within the UK. In line with our commitment to improve access to our profession to those from all backgrounds, this initiative is targeted towards those students meeting the eligibility requirements set by Access Accountancy.
Our 2022 Future Choices: Access Accountancy roles are now open - click here to view vacancies.