Discover your future career choices, learn more about our profession and enhance your employability skills as part of a unique one-week virtual work experience programme for July 2021.
- During the week you’ll take part in:
- Introductory workshops in accounting and the different types of career opportunities available within our industry – including networking sessions with Mazars employees
- An interactive group case study to work on together throughout the week
- Work shadowing across several departments providing the opportunity to gain an understanding of the different areas of our business
- Interactive employability sessions including application, interview and presentation skills training
- The opportunity to fast track onto one of our assessment centres for a school leaver role for 2021 or 2022 depending on your year group.
Our Future Choices: Access Accountancy programme is open to Year 12 and 13 students within the UK. In line with our commitment to improve access to our profession to those from all backgrounds, this initiative is targeted towards those students meeting the eligibility requirements set by Access Accountancy.
Click here to view vacancies. - filter your search under student type by ‘work experience’